Today’s article is a guest post by Kimberly [Kimbundance] Jacinto.
Being happily grateful in the present moment is a magnificent vibration to carry out throughout our daily lives. Our grateful thoughts are incredibly powerful and bring us much of the abundance that we are trying to manifest into our lives. Our thoughts create our future, if we are happy and thankful for all of the small and big blessings in our lives, the universe responds to that and provides us what we want and need.
Simply saying the words, “thank you” and expressing gratitude can sometimes be overlooked at times, especially during hours that we are unconscious of the acts that we are doing or when we are being rushed throughout our day.
Here are some ways to bring an abundance of grateful thoughts into your everyday life:
- Wake up in the morning and immediately say, “Thank you” and mean it. The thought of gratitude will bring more great situations into your life.
- Thank the universe for the water in your shower, the socks for your feet or the pen that you use for writing. Small thoughts or gratitude will bring you more to be grateful about.
- Write down the words, “thank your” or “grateful” on a notecard or piece of paper and place it near your nightstand or in your bathroom mirror. Every time you pass by it or see it, your mind will immediately remember the thoughts of gratitude and abundance.
- Listen to self-help audios on your morning commute.
- Take a couple of breaths in and think thoughts of gratefulness when you inhale in and breathe out all the negative thoughts.
For me, I have noticed what grateful thoughts can do to change your own life and the lives of others. In the morning when I wake up, I immediately thank the universe for allowing for me to wake up and to live another glorious day. With those powerful thoughts, I choose to vibrate at a higher and happier vibration. My spirits are uplifted and my mind chooses to be content. If I were to wake up and complain that I don’t want to get out of bed, then I would vibrate at a lower frequency of anger and ungratefulness.
At times, we can overlook the people in our lives and forget to say, “thank you.” For me, this happens once in a while and I forget to truly appreciate what others do for me. We can all make it a habit to be more grateful and remember to thank those people, place or things in our lives that help us get through our daily tasks. Our thoughts create our future and what a great future it would be if we could express our happiness through gratitude.
We can also carry on a mental attitude of gratefulness for not only the good but the bad situations that unfold in our lives. Through negative situations, we learn how to deal with the curveballs that we encounter in our lives.
Here are some reasons why being grateful for our negative experiences are also good for us:
- It makes us stronger as an individual.
- It gives us hope and the intention to become a better person despite what we have encountered.
- We learn from these experiences that we do not want to happen again in our future.
- It prepares us to tackle on any other negative situations that may happen in the future.
The attitude of gratitude can transform our lives for the better and create an abundance of goodness to manifest into our lives. Create thoughts of gratitude each and every day.
Kimberly [Kimbundance] Jacinto is a self-improvement blogger who was inspired to encourage other people through helpful tips and thoughts which begin to better us from within. Practicing thoughts of gratitude and abundance into her life has really changed the way she views herself and the world around her. Her intention for her blog is to encourage and uplift all of those who visit her site. Kimbundance enjoys taking pictures of scenery and nature, making unique jewelry, organizing, going on nature walks and scrap-booking.
What Makes You Feel Grateful Today?
Share about the one thing that makes you feel grateful today in the comment box below.
Love and Abundance Always,
Author. Adventurer. Life Coach. More About Me.