An excellent way to roundup for the year is to create a gratitude list. In your list, you express your appreciation for the events, people and things that have happened for the past 12 months. Gratitude tunes you into joy straightaway – it is a great vibration to align with while ushering the beginning of next year.
So, let’s pop the champagne. Here is my Gratitude List for 2011:
1. I am thankful that my dream continues to come true for me. My dream is help make a difference and transform the lives of others. To deepen readers’ awareness, I have written and launched a total of three books, Abundance Alchemy: Journey of Gold, Self-Love Secrets eBook and Adventures in Manifesting: Success and Spirituality (co-written with best-selling authors like Dr Joe Vitale and Dr Brian Tracy, and produced by Sarah Prout).
2. I would like to thank you for being a part of the Abundance Tapestry community. Thank you for reading my articles and your social media votes the whole year round.
3. The results prove it too. I am thankful for the surge in traffic. My site, Abundance Tapestry, enjoyed a total of 600,000 unique visitors (page views of 2.78 million) this year. Unique visitors doubled from last year’s of 298,000. And not just RSS feed numbers, the number of the subscribers to my opt-in newsletter also doubled correspondingly.
4. If you have been a client of mine during this year, thank you. Maybe you have bought a book, had a life coaching session or ordered a reading from me, whatever it is, I am grateful. Without your continued support, this site cannot continue to run. Thus, your support has not gone unnoticed but has been deeply appreciated. Going into next year, my site will continue to offer free articles that help the community at large.
5. Thanks to all my personal friends for your love and support. Also, much thanks to the following love and light luminaries, many of whom I have known over the years from blogging: Angela Artemis, Lori Deschene, Lance Ekum, Suzie Cheel, Evita Ochel, Rob White, Galen Pearl, Zeenet, Irving, Steven Aitchison, Sarah Prout, Sean Patrick Simpson, J D Meir, Aileen, Joy, Chris Edgar, Jimmy, Justin Mazza and many many more.
Note that if I have not mentioned your name specifically, it does not mean that I have not remembered or appreciated your presence. Many many have come by and spent time on my site, so I know who you are. I am also happy that while some of you are no longer blogging, we have connected via Facebook.
6. Thankfully, I was able to keep my sanity even whilst having to maintain a busy schedule. As an act of self-love, I need to give myself a pat on the back. Much of the work (from writing of books, designing graphics, photographing images and actively working to generate traffic) involved has been done almost single handedly. On the side, I have spent a fair amount of time releasing on my own internal blocks and practicing visioning. I have also worked on clients and in the process, gain further insights for myself.
All these, in addition to balancing family needs and tutoring my two children in their studies. Any parent in Singapore will know how pressurizing local schools are. I basically had to relearn Mathematics and Science, in order to teach my two girls. Well, in their examinations, they scored As.
7. Thanks to my family; namely my hubs and two lovely kids. I know that life with me can be pretty challenging at times. Thank you for putting up with my idiosyncrasies, snores and rants. Love you always!
8. Thanks to all of Singapore, the country that I live in. Without the peace in my surrounding environment, I will not be able to pursue my dream.
9. Thank you, Universe, for opening up the heavens for me. I have been attracting a number of JV opportunities, some of which will bear fruit in the next year.
10. Thanks to my spiritual team. My guides been awesome. They have been together with me whether during moments of joy or trials. Let’s have another go next year!
All in, I look forward to providing you with more tips, interesting articles and new launches next year. With this, I am pretty sure that next year will be another exciting one for the Abundance Tapestry community. (Don’t forget too to also connect with me via my Facebook Page: Abundance Tapestry.)
I would like to take the opportunity to wish you a Happy New Year. May you have a smashing year ahead! A year that brings you even greater joy, peace and light!
I will be back soon with my first post for 2012. Looking forward!
Love and abundance always,
Author. Adventurer. Life Coach. More About Me.
Contest Winner Annoucements
The results of the last contest are in! The two best comments go to Jenny and Cathy. Congratulations! Please look out for emails that will notify you about the win.
Share Your Gratitude List
Do share your list of gratitude with me. What has happened in the past 12 months that you are appreciative about?